Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Re-Start of Blog

Re- Start of Blog,

I have decided to restart my blog as once again, I have plotted and schemed again this year, to move back to Brisbane once again (didn't buy a post-box this time) and again it hasn't happened due to my husband's career outgrowing Brisbane.  Crazy, isn't it?


Well, hi, I started this blog orignally as a way for my Queensland "people" and others to stay a little bit more in touch with me now that I have realised I am probably not going back to Brisbane in the near future. This is the fourth year I have plotted, schemed, organised, bought a Brisbane post box, (the Brisbane Post Offices must think I am insane!) got quotes from removalists, bought summer clothes and lots of sparkly flip-flop shoes, ...... the list goes on and on. Each time, something has happened which has prevented the move from taking place. 

The summer clothes will not be used as we only had one day of summer this year, being New Year's Day, when it got to 42 degrees here.  Today's average high was 15.  Not hot.



I also find that the longer I am down here, the less I am ringing people up and calling people back in Brisbane as I just don't have a lot of spare time, so hence this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment