Friday, April 23, 2010

Negative People

Here is today's quote. I hope you like it.



Associate with positive people and don’t let negative people suck you into their world of darkness and doubt.

The positive people are those who smile easily and always have a go at things.

The negative people are their opposites, those who are glum and believe the world is against them. If you can’t find many positive people to associate with, read books written by positive people.

Here's a little trick you can use to keep yourself positive. Wear a rubber band around your wrist. When you say something negative like, I wish I were smarter ... or I'll never make it ... or it's too hard for me to do .... just give that rubber band a snap so that it stings your wrist. You can measure the extent of your negativity by the number of red welts you get on your wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment